• Check timer program settings and reset as needed
• Program your timer for any seasonal or landscape changes
• Test each zone for proper coverage
• Adjust and clean sprinkler heads for damages to nozzles
• Raise donuts and pack dirt around heads
• Straighten heads as necessary
• Check all control valves
• Survey property for any leaks
• Inspect pump station/water supply functions
• Inspect all other mechanical systems for defects
We’re one of the few professional Landscape Maintenance companies in Central Florida who is also properly licensed to service Irrigation Systems. This means we can save you money, because our landscape maintenance programs include servicing and inspecting your Irrigation System. Our once-a-month Irrigation Check-Ups include:
Our irrigation team will fill out monthly reports, letting you know how your Irrigation System is performing. If necessary, we can improve and upgrade your existing Irrigation System with the newest, most advanced technologies available. Plus, we also do new installations.
Irrigation issues? We're always there to help!